Please provide a short summary of your project. Please be aware that this section (or part of it) may be used by the
European Commission, Executive Agency or National Agencies in their publications. It will also feed the Erasmus+ Project
In view of further publication on the Erasmus+ Project Results Platform, please also be aware that a comprehensive
public summary of project results will be requested at report stage(s). Final payment provisions in the contract will be
linked to the availability of such summary.
Objectives: What do you want to achieve by implementing the project?
This project aims to contribute in a practical way to the improvement of the quality, attractiveness and excellence of VET,
through the objectives:
– Creating instruments for the improvement of attractiveness and excellence and for the evaluation of its quality
– To foster the approximation of VET to market needs
– To foster active learning through the sharing of good practices
– To foster the acquisition of skills for 21st century education
– To contribute to simplified access to EQAVET certification
Implementation: What activities are you going to implement?
Think Tank «Vocational Education – Knowing the present and planning the future» – 5 editions. Methodology Q – results:
Needs of VET stakeholders; SWOT and PEST analysis; Indicators for quality assessment; Instruments for quantitative and
qualitative monitoring). Guide «EQAVET-for geeks»; Guidelines to increase the attractiveness; website; Scientific
articles; Digital book «L&A – Excellence and Quality in VET»; MCE Certification and Celebration of the «International Day of
Results: What results do you expect your project to have?
– At least 5 team meetings
– 1 event celebrating the International VET Day in 2022
– 2 instruments of quality assessment (internal and external stakeholders)
– At least 1 tool for quantitative and qualitative monitoring of VET
– 1 «EQAVET-for-geeks» guide in digital format
– At least 2 scientific papers with the main results of the project for dissemination in international conferences
– 1 digital book «L&A – Excellence and Quality in VET
Please provide a translation in English. This summary will be publicly available in case your project is awarded.Objectives
: What do you want to achieve by implementing the project?
This project aims to contribute in a practical way to improving the quality, attractiveness and excellence of VET,
through the following objectives:
• Instruments to improve attractiveness and excellence
• Creating quality assessment instruments
• Maximizing the relevance of VET to the market needs
• Fostering active learning through sharing of good practices
• Fostering the acquisition of skills for 21st century Education